The American fast food chain Panda Express serves authentic Chinese food with a modern twist. Orange chicken, sweet fire chicken breast, Beijing beef, grilled teriyaki chicken, and Kung Pao chicken are just some of the Americanized Chinese dishes on the menu; more upscale options include honey walnut shrimp, black pepper Angus steak, and Broccoli Beef, which is made with tender beef and fresh broccoli in a ginger soy sauce.
Panda Express’s Eggplant Tofu, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, consists of tofu, eggplant, and red bell peppers lightly sautéed and mixed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Panda Express Menu:
|Bowl – Comes with a choice of 1 entrée and 1 side||₱329|
|Plate – Comes with a choice of 2 entrées and 1 side||₱439|
|Bigger Plate – Comes with a choice of 3 entrées and 1 side||₱549|
Entrées Ala Carte
|Wok-Seared Steak & Shrimp||₱264||₱506||₱765|
|Honey Walnut Shrimp||₱264||₱506||₱765|
|Honey Walnut Shrimp||₱264||₱506||₱765|
|Kung Pao Chicken||₱176||₱330||₱495|
|Asian Grilled Chicken||₱176||₱330||₱495|
|Black Pepper Steak||₱242||₱462||₱693|
|Kung Pao Fish||₱176||₱330||₱495|
Sides Ala Carte
|White Steamed Rice||₱94||₱160||₱226|
|Family Tray Entrée||₱1023|
|Family Tray Side||₱479|
|Party Tray Entrée||₱2090|
|Party Tray Side||₱1117|
|Fried Cream Cheese Wontons||₱105|
|Chicken Egg Roll||₱94|
|Hot & Sour Soup||₱61|
|Egg Drop Soup||₱61|
|Citrus Fusion with Chia Seeds||₱83|
Panda Express History
Panda Express was established in 1983 by husband-and-wife team Andrew and Peggy Cherng, who also serve as the company’s co-CEOs. Successfully establishing the brand as the most prominent Asian dining concept in the US and the largest American-Chinese concept in the world, they promoted American-Chinese cuisine by using authentic Chinese recipes adapted to global preferences.
Although Panda Express restaurants first appeared in the food courts of shopping malls, the company has since expanded to include locations in various other settings and formats, such as campuses, casinos, airports, military bases, theme parks, and more.
The Jollibee Group formed JBPX Foods, Inc. in a 50/50 joint venture with Panda Restaurant Group (PRG) to introduce the well-known American fast food chain to the Philippines. During the first stage of this agreement, JFC plans to build five Panda Express locations in the Metro Manila area.
Panda Express employs nearly 39,000 people across its about 2,000 locations worldwide. Panda Express has international locations in Canada, Guatemala, Aruba, Japan, Mexico, El Salvador, South Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, in addition to its home country of the United States.
Panda Express Online Delivery Information
You can order directly from the Panda Express Website, choose from their online Menu. Also, with the abundance of food delivery apps (such as FoodPanda, GrabFood, etc.), you can choose one to make your order.
Panda Express Branch Finder & Opening Hours
Currently, Panda Express has over 22 branches across the Philippines. Below we list all known locations of Panda Express with exact address and daily opening hours.
- Betterliving: Level 1 Soledad Place, Doña Soledad Avenue, Don Bosco, Metro Manila, Parañaque, Opened 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- PX Walter Mart Makati: Ground Floor, Waltermart Makati, Antonio Arnaiz Avenue, Makati, Opened 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Don Antonio: 2 Holy Spirit Drive, Don Antonio Barangay Holy Spirit, Quezon City, Opened 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Shell SLT: Shell SLT Southbound South Luzon Expressway Putatan, Muntinlupa, Opened 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- SM Southmall: Lower Ground Level, SM Southmall, Las Piñas, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Greenmeadows: Greenmeadows Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Opened 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Molito Lifestyle Center: Molito Madrigal Avenue corner Alabang Zapote Road Brgy. Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, Opened 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Megamall: Upper Ground Floor, SM Megamall Building A, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Opened 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- SM City Fairview: Lower Ground Level, SM City Fairview Quirino Highway corner, Quezon, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- PX Pacita: Pacita Complex, San Pedro, Laguna, Opened 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- SM Sta. Mesa: Lower Ground Level, SM Sta. Mesa, Quezon City, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- SM City Tanza: Ground Level, SM City Tanza, Cavite, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- SM Grand Central: Level 2, SM Grand Central, Caloocan City, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Sumulong Highway: Toyota Avenue corner Sumulong Highway, Marikina, Opened 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- SM City Bacoor: Upper Ground Level, SM City Bacoor, Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Habay, Bacoor, Cavite, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- DD Meridian Park: Ground Floor DoubleDragon Center East, DD Meridian Park, Pasay City, Opened 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- SM North EDSA: Upper Ground Floor, SM City North EDSA Main, North avenue corner EDSA, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, Opened 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Greenhills: Ground Floor, Parking 6, Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila, Opened 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Robinsons Place Manila: Level 1, Sta. Monica Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila City, Opened 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- SM Mall of Asia: Level 1, SM Mall of Asia South Main Mall, Pasay City, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- PX SM City Pampanga: Level 1 Sm City Pampanga Main, J Abad Santos Avenue, Barangay San Jose. San Fernando City, Pampanga, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- PX SM City Sta Rosa: Gf Expansion Wing, Sm City Santa Rosa, Brgy Tagapo, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Opened 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM