Mang Inasal Menu Prices Philippines 2024

Customers know Mang Inasal, a barbecue fast food chain in the Philippines, as the establishment that has been delighting them with Ihaw-Sarap cuisine and an Unli-Saya experience for the past 20 years.

Mang Inasal Menu:

Fiesta Group Meals

Mang Inasal Fiesta Group Meal
All Chicken Inasal Buddy Fiesta₱458
Chicken Inasal & Grilled Liempo Buddy Fiesta₱492
All Chicken Inasal Family Fiesta₱895
Chicken Inasal & Grilled Liempo Family Fiesta₱963
Paa Large Family Size + Palabok Family Size₱773
Pecho Large Family Size + Palabok Family Size₱840
Paa Large – PM1₱142
Paa Large – PM2₱170
Paa & Pecho Family Size₱559
Paa Large Family Size₱503
Pecho Large Family Size₱615
6 pcs Chicken Inasal Regular Family Size₱538
8 pcs Chicken Inasal Regular Family Size₱717
Paa & Pecho Buddy Size₱290
Paa Large Buddy Size₱256
Pecho Large Buddy Size₱312
Chicken Inasal Regular₱111
Fiesta Meal Paa Large₱188
Fiesta Meal Pecho Large₱216
Todo Solb Paa Larg₱191
Todo Solb Pecho Large₱219

Palabok

Mang Inasal Palabok Solo
Palabok Party Size₱637
Palabok Family Size₱324
Palabok Regular Size (Solo)₱84
Palabok Regular Size (With Drink)₱106

Sisig

Mang Inasal Sisig
Pork Sisig Family Size₱300
Bangus Sisig Family Size₱339
Pork Sisig₱111
Bangus Sisig₱134

Empanada

Mang Inasal Empanada
6 pcs Empanada₱358
3 pcs Empanada₱184
Empanada (Solo)₱62
Empanada (With Drink)₱84

Halo-Halo

Mang Inasal Halo-Halo
Extra Creamy Halo-Halo₱77
Crema de Leche Halo-Halo₱77

Inumin ATBP

Iced Red Gulaman₱44
Iced Tea₱44
Coke₱44
Coke Zero₱44
Sprite₱44
Plain Rice₱28
Java Rice₱39
Soup₱11
Chicken Oil₱7
Toyomansi₱7
Peanut Sauce₱8
Spiced Vinegar₱8
Mushroom Gravy₱11

Mang Inasal History

Edgar “Injap” Sia II, who founded the company, started his first business at age twenty. At 26, Sia entered the food industry and launched the first Mang Inasal location in Iloilo City’s Robinsons Mall parking lot in December 2003. Despite fierce competition from other well-known grill restaurants, the restaurant was hugely successful.

In 2003, the chain established its first locations in the Visayan region. After that, it spread to the neighboring country of Mindanao to the south before reaching Metro Manila. In 2005, the business began franchising. A total of 23 restaurants, ten franchises, had been launched by Mang Inasal by 2008. Mang Inasal added more than a hundred branches in 2009.

Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) bought out Mang Inasal in October 2010 for 70% of its value. The remaining 30%, which had previously belonged to Injap Investment, owned by the founder of Inasal, was purchased by JFC (Jollibee Food Corporation) in April 2016.

Mang Inasal Online Delivery Information

You can order directly from the Mang Inasal Website, choose from their online Menu, and have the food delivered or self-pickup depending on your nearest store location. Also, with the abundance of food delivery apps (such as FoodPanda, GrabFood, etc.), you can choose one to make your order.

Mang Inasal Branch Finder

Currently, Mang Inasal has over 558+ branches across the Philippines. Follow this link to see all branch locations, telephone numbers and daily opening hours: https://stores.jfc.com.ph/manginasal.php

Mang Inasal Contact Information

Mang Inasal Philippines Head Office Address: Unit 407, 4th flr., JB Plaza, 10th F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Call Us

(02) 8-634-1111

Follow

Similar Posts