Ippudo, founded in Fukuoka in Japan, is responsible for creating some of the most well-known Hakata-style tonkotsu ramen in the globe. In addition to their pork buns and gyoza, they are famous for their extensive selection of authentic ramen dishes.
|Shiromaru Special Ramen||₱525|
|Shiromaru Motoaji Ramen||₱415|
|Akamaru Special Ramen||₱530|
|Akamaru Shinaji Ramen||₱430|
|Karaka Special Ramen||₱530|
|Yokohama Lekei Ramen||₱530|
|Vegetarian Mushroom Ramen Ramen||₱445|
|Tokusei Tantanmen Ramen||₱550|
|Shoyu Tonkotsu Ramen||₱530|
|Aburi Shrimp Tartar Roll (8 Rolls)||₱430|
|Aburi Spicy Salmon Roll (8 Rolls)||₱230|
|Mixed Aburi Roll (8 Rolls)||₱240|
Salads / A La Carte
|Goma Q (Regular)||₱160|
|Goma Q (Large)||₱310|
|A La Carte|
|Nanban Karaage (Regular)||₱285|
|Nanban Karaage (Large)||₱535|
|Bundle A (Servers 4)||₱1490|
|Bundle B (Servers 4)||₱1850|
|Bundle C (Servers 6)||₱2190|
|Pork Buns – Box of 3||₱335|
|Chicken Buns – Box of 3||₱335|
|Braised Pork Belly Slices||₱150|
|Braised Rolled Belly||₱175|
|Torched Rolled Belly||₱180|
|Extra Straight Noodles||₱100|
|Extra Wavy Noodles||₱100|
Ippudo, or Hakata Ippudo as it is known in Japan, is a network of Japanese ramen restaurants. Ippudo is often called “the most famous tonkotsu ramen shop in the country” due to its widespread renown for its signature tonkotsu ramen.
Fukuoka native and Chikaranomoto CEO Shigemi Kawahara established Ippudo in 1980. Ippudo translates to “one wind hall,” a fitting name for this building. The creator and CEO had plans to “blow wind and revolutionize the era” because gloom was settling over the Kyushu ramen industry at the time.
In 1985, in Fukuoka City’s Daimyo District of Chuo Ward, the first restaurant opened. Initially concentrated in Japan’s Kanto and Kansai regions, restaurants have since spread throughout the country.
The first out-of-country outpost of the chain debuted in the East Village in 2008 and a second in Midtown West in 2013. Many articles have been written about how great the ramen bowls are at Ippudo, New York. In 2009, Ippudo opened its first Singaporean restaurant, Ippudo, in the Mandarin Gallery of the 5-star Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel. In 2010, Ippudo Tao, another Singaporean outpost, debuted in UE Square. It was renamed Ippudo SG @ Mohamed Sultan in 2013. Ippudo’s Silvercord, Tsim Sha Tsui location opened to the public on July 18, 2011.
London’s Central Saint Giles was the site of Ippudo’s first European outpost, which debuted in 2014. Ippudo opened its first restaurant at SM Megamall in the Philippines that same year. Additional locations throughout Metro Manila eventually followed it.
Ippudo Online Delivery Information
You can order your ramen and other food offering from Grabfood and other food delivery services, depending on your location.
Ippudo Branch Finder & Opening Hours
There are multiple locations of the Ippudo Ramen restaurants in the philippines, below we list known locations along with telephone numbers and opening hours.
- SM Megamall: 3/F Mega Fashion Hall, Doña Julia Vargas Ave cor EDSA, SM Megamall, Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Telehpone: (02) 8252-7821;(0919) 074-4557, Opened M-Th: 10AM-9PM; F-Su: 10AM-10PM
- SM Mall of Asia: 2/F North Wing, Seaside Blvd, SM Mall of Asia, Brgy 76, Pasay, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 7933-8287;(0999) 887-1400, Opened M-Th: 10AM-9PM; F-Su: 10AM-10PM
- Uptown Mall: G/F, 9th Ave cor 36th St, Uptown Mall, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 8241-3884;(0919) 074-4560, Opened M-Th, Su: 11AM-10PM; F-Sa: 11AM-11PM
- Ayala Malls The 30th: LG/F, 30 Meralco Ave, Ayala Malls The 30th, Ugong, Pasig, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 8252-9247;(0919) 074-4564, Opened M-W, Su: 10AM-7PM; Th-Sa: 10AM-8PM
- Eastwood: Eastwood Ave, Eastwood, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 8563-3638;(0919) 074-4569, Opened M-Su: 11AM-9PM
- Ayala Malls Vertis North: G/F, Mindanao Ave, Ayala Malls Vertis North, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 7720-9865;(0919) 074-4563, Opened M-Th: 11AM-8PM; F-Su: 11AM-9PM
- Greenbelt 5: 2/F, Greenbelt Dr, Greenbelt 5, San Lorenzo, Makati, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 7239-2570;(0919) 074-4561, Opened M-Th, Su: 11AM-9PM; F-Sa: 11AM-10PM
- Rockwell: 2/F, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Dr cor Estrella St, Rockwell, Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, Telephone: (0919) 074-4562, Opened M-Th: 11AM-9PM; F-Sa: 10AM-10PM; Su: 10AM-9PM
- Bonifacio High Street Centrale: LG/F, Kiwami Food Hall, 7th Ave, Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 8570-4736;(0968) 882-7684, Opened M-Th, Su: 11AM-10PM; F-Sa: 11AM-11PM
- Robinsons Magnolia: UG/F, Aurora Blvd cor Doña Hemady St, Robinsons Magnolia, Kaunlaran, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Telephone: (02) 7747-2511;(0919) 074-4558, Opened M-Th: 10AM-9PM; F-Su: 10AM-10PM
- Robinsons Place Manila: G/F, Pedro Gil St cor Adriatico St, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Telephone: (0999) 887-1408, Opened M-Th, Su: 10AM-9PM; F-Su: 10AM-10PM