Hungry Hippo is the go-to place for juicy burgers laden with veggies and fixings. Loaded with lettuce, tomatoes and a large patty, it’s the perfect bite when you feel hungry. You have a selection of hamburgers & sandwiches, and you can make it a meal for a bit more money, a perfect bargain!
Hungry Hippo Menu:
|Burger & Egg||₱169|
|The Cross Over||₱199|
|Steak & Cheese||₱195|
|Big Breakfast 1||₱275|
|Big Breakfast 2||₱195|
|Sausage & Eggs||₱165|
|French Fries||₱65 / ₱110|
|Coke (in can)||₱65|
|Coke Zero (in can)||₱65|
|Sprite (in can)||₱65|
|Pineapple Juice (in can)||₱75|
|Houseblend Iced Tea||₱65 / ₱90|
Hungry Hippo History
Hungry Hippo started in 1995 and has become a favorite among many locals. They have their roots in the Luzon area, where it opened its first branch next to a Shell gas station. Albert Castillo created the first burger pattie recipe, which became popular among travelers who had their pitstop at the station.
Today they offer a variety of hamburgers, sandwiches, rice meals and delicious shakes to complement your meal.
Hungry Hippo Online Delivery Information
You can order directly from a food delivery apps (such as FoodPanda, GrabFood, etc.), you can choose one to make your order.
Hungry Hippo Branch Finder & Opening Hours
Currently, Hungry Hippo has 5 branches across the Philippines. Note: 2 locations (Lipa & Slex southbound) are food trucks, so they can change location at anytime.
- UB Arcade Building, Hilltop, Batagas City, Store Hour: 8am – 10pm, Telephone: 723-3380 / 300-5505
- G/F SM City Batangas, Batangas City, Store Hour: 10am – 9pm, Telephone: 702–6854
- Caltex – Marawoy, Pres. JP Laurel Hay cor. Leviste Hwy., Lipa City, Store Hours: 10am – 10pm, Telephone: 0910 382 – 5555
- KM36 Caltex SLEX (Southbound), Binan, Laguna, Store Hours: 10am – 9pm, Telephone: 0912-906-2449
- KM44 Petron SLEX (Northbound), Calamba, Laguna, Store Hours: 6am – 9pm, Telephone: 0985-490-0667