Ducup originates in a traditional Korean home kitchen full of rich flavors. It started as a small Korean Restaurant in 2008 and grew into the food chain it is today, with nine branches spread across the country. They offer conveniently packaged on-the-go meals, perfect for busy people of all ages. All food is made fresh daily, and their delicious Kimchi is made with the highest quality ingredients and served in all their stores.
|Spam and Egg||₱199|
|Jaba Kimchi 460g||₱169|
|Jaba Kimchi 280g||₱99|
Ducup Online Delivery Information
You can order your delicious Korean rice bowls using food delivery services such as Foodpanda and Grabfood.
Ducup Branch Finder & Opening Hours
Currently, Ducup has 9 branches across the Philippines. Below is the locations of the 9 known branches along with an exact address and opening hours.
- Tomas Morato: 184, 1100 Tomas Morato Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10 AM – 10 PM
- SM North EDSA: M24H+FVG, SM City North Edsa Scenic Skywalk, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Masangkay: 1334, 1012 Benavidez St, Tondo, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Greenhills: 59 Connecticut, San Juan, 1502 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 12PM – 9 PM
- Emerald Ortigas: Grand Emerald Tower F. Ortigas Jr, Corner Garnet Rd, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10 AM – 10 PM
- Airmall: 129 Air Mall, Corner Yakal and, Malugay, Makati, 1203 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10 AM – 8 PM
- Serendra BGC: Serendra Ayala malls, Taguig, 1635 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10 AM – 10 PM
- BF Homes: G1 Center, Aguirre Ave, Parañaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Don Antonio: 57 Holy Spirit Drive, Corner Don Guillermo, Quezon City, 1127 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10 AM – 10 PM