Barangay Burger is a food kiosk franchise that serves cheap burgers to students and working people nationwide. With fast and delicious servings, it’s a must-have lunch or dinner for people on the go. They also provide Siopaos and Cookies as extra snacks, along with fan-favorite hotdogs and budget pizza in some locations.
You can go right with Barangay Burger Buy1 Take1 burgers for 33 pesos and juicy hotdogs starting at 20 pesos each. They have two delicious Siopaos flavors, Asado and Bola Bola.
Barangay Burger Menu:
Burgers & Sandwichs
|Hotdog on Stick||₱20|
Barangay Burger History
Developed by Superkiosks Corporation, Barangay Burger aims to grow and reach more areas in the Philippines with company-owned outlets and franchisee’s food kiosks. Their main goal is to provide the highest quality food for the best price possible, so they have some of the cheapest burgers in today’s market.
Barangay Burger Branch Finder & Opening Hours
- H25X+RV7, General Luna, Makati, 1214 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 27 1630 MRT Ave, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 10AM – 12AM
- 063 Sto.Nino Street Corner San Miguel, Quezon City, 1121 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Lot 3 Block 23 Marcos Alvarez Ave, Talon 5, Las Piñas, 1747 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 24hr
- G3J9+8QR, Gen. Luna St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 8AM – 10PM
- St. Francis Square, Julia Vargas, San Antonio, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines, Opened 8AM – 5PM
- CWQ3+8JV, Tabon, Kawit, 4104 Cavite, Philippines, Opened 6AM – 10PM
- Unimeg, Plaza Rizal, Binan Laguna, 4200 Cavite, Philippines, Opened 8AM – 8PM
- 12093 V. Menguito, Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines, Opened 8AM – 5:30PM
- 6W4W+G6J, Silang-Banaybanay Rd, Ututi, Silang, 4118 Cavite, Philippines, Opened 10AM – 9PM